Fisher Machine Shop
Fisher Machine Shop was incorporated in 1953.by John T. Fisher and his wife Bernice. Like so many other businesses, it started in the family garage and remained there until it outgrew that small space and was forced to find new accommodations!
The business was originally geared to the aerospace industry owing to the close proximity to companies such as Rocketdyne, TRW, and Hughes Aircraft Co. It gradually evolved into a general machine shop and finally specialized in machine shop tools.
With the passing of John Sr., the day-to-day running of the shop passed into the capable hands of his wife Bernice and his son John, with the eventual addition of grandson Jim.
John and Jim continue to carry on the original tradition of producing fine quality tools from their shop in Hawthorne, CA.